Camp Douglas hires a wonderful group of young leaders each summer. All Camp Douglas Staff and Volunteers are 17 years of age or older. All are dedicated to providing an exceptional experience to the children and youth who attend Camp Douglas each year. Camp Douglas Staff are trained on and offiste for one week.
This year we will be hiring a combination of the following positions based upon the skills and abilities of the applicants. Some positions may be combined. We are looking for applicants who can demonstrate flexibility and an ability to serve where needed. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com. Staff and Volunteers can apply using the same application.
First Aid Attendant
Program Support (Waterfront Specialty)
Volunteers (Cabin Leaders & Kitchen)
2017 Staff Application is available to be downloaded below. Please read through the job descriptions before applying.
Available Files to Download
To download, right-click the file and select "Save link as".
- Job Description --Cabin Leader.docx
- Job Description --Administrator.docx
- Job Description -- Waterfront Director.docx
- Job Description -- Sr. Cabin Leader.docx
- Job Description -- Program Support (Worship Specialty).docx
- Job Description -- Program Director.docx
- Job Description -- LIT Leader.docx
- Job Description -- Kitchen Support.docx
- Job Description -- CL Support.docx
- Job Description -- First Aid.docx
- Job Description --Program Support (Waterfront Specialty).docx
- Staff Application 2016.pdf