When are you too old for camp? Never. Our alumni are some of the most fun and interesting people we know! Don’t forget Camp Douglas because we haven’t forgotten you!
Some ways to stay involved with the important ministry of Camp Douglas:
- Volunteer for a week as a Cabin Leader or in the kitchen or as a Program Assistant
- Bake cookies for summer campers
- Organize a Camp Douglas weekend retreat for your family, group or congregation
- Ladies: attend the annual Ladies Retreat held at Camp Douglas
- Follow us on Facebook
- Help spiff things up at our monthly work parties (last Saturday of the month March, April, May, June) check our Calendar of Events
- Attend our annual fundraising dinner in the spring
Let’s face it. You will always be a part of Camp Douglas and Camp Douglas will always be a part of you. You may not be a part of the day-to-day activities throughout the summer but there are many ways for you to stay connected to the Camp Douglas community and to help with this amazing ministry every year!
We want to hear from you! Send a crazy story, favourite memory or a vintage photo to firstname.lastname@example.org